Since it’s getting closer to Christmas, I wanted to make a post about affordable Christmas gifts for females. As you can guess, I’ve intended this to be aimed at a somewhat younger female, perhaps 16-35. I love all of these items and even have some. I feel like they would make good gifts because they aren’t too obscure and are pretty. I feel like the average young female would probably appreciate one of these. Like I said, this is my “affordable” gift guide so I’ve kept all of these under $50.
1. Who doesn’t love Beauty & the Beast? I know I’ve always wanted a real Chip Mug.
2. Candles are always a good idea. I think they make good gifts because you can never have enough and everybody likes them. This one is beautiful and copper.
3. Every coffee or tea drinker appreciates a Starbuck gift card. It’s the perfect thing to get somebody when you just have no clue. Every time I was given one I was ecstatic because I can’t afford to buy Starbucks very often.
4. What’s good about gifting perfume is that it feels special and luxurious but doesn’t have to cost a load. My favorite is Daisy Marc Jacobs. Most perfumes come in mini size bottles or roller ball tubes.
5. I think anything personalized like monogram jewelry is nice too. This one is by LC Lauren Conrad.
6. I found this Charles & Keith Cardholder and fell in love. I think it’s beautiful but any cardholder or wallet is a good idea for a gift.
7. These Kate Spade Earrings super sparkly! Kate Spade makes some really pretty earrings and they are under $50 for the most part.
8. Anything zodiac or constellation is really popular right now. I think it’s cool to get somebody with their own zodiac on it because it feels very personal. I love this necklace from Baublebar.
9. If you can find out what somebody’s favorite Christmas movie is, that can be a good gift idea. Find the Arthur Christmas DVD and the Elf DVD here.
10. I picked out this other pair of Kate Spade earrings because I love them too. They look festive.