For a while now, i’ve wanted to use my YouTube channel for my blog. I just think that it would be a good addition to Fancy Fashion Castle. I want to make videos that correlate with my posts. I’ve seen a lot of other bloggers doing similar things, and I think it just adds something extra. I enjoy keeping up with a lot of YouTubers and think it looks fun to participate in making videos. I have tried filming my own and have had a lot of issues with how odd it feels to talk to a camera. It’s really hard for me to feel natural. I never post my videos because I’m not happy with how they turn out. I’m sure I will eventually get there, but for now I just can’t post them. In the meantime, i’ve decided to translate some of the types of videos that look fun to me into blog posts. I want to keep my videos manly fashion related, except for a few here and there. The first one is a “Get to Know Me Tag.” There are only 25 questions.
1. What is your middle name?
2. Share your favorite subject in High School.
I’m not is High School, actually I’m done with all of my schooling. My favorite subject was my high school fashion class. Second was art.
3. What is your favorite drink?
lemonade and coffee
4. What is your favorite song at the moment?
I’ve been listening to some of Lana’s new songs, maybe Music to Watch Boys To. I can never name my favorite song. Can anybody really?
5. What would you (or have you) name your children?
I am not having any children.
6. Have you participated in any sports?
about 7 years of Gymnasticts, about 7 or 8 years of swimming, 1 year of track, 1 year of softball.
7. What is your favorite book?
I don’t have one
8. What is your favorite color?
sea foam green
9. What is your favorite animal?
Elephant, dolphin, squirrel, otter, I have so many…
10. What is your favorite perfume?
Marc Jacobs Daisy
11. What is your favorite holiday?
It really changes every year. It depends on my mood and how that holiday goes. Usually Christmas or Easter
12. On a scale of 1-10, rate your childhood.
I had a pretty amazing childhood. I think about 7.5.
13. Have you ever been out of the country?
Yes, Canada, Mexico, Honduras, Cayman Islands, and Belize. Dying to go to Europe!
14. Do you speak any different languages?
a bit of French
15. Do you have any siblings?
Yes, 3 sisters. I have 1 older and 2 younger.
16. What is your favorite store?
My favorite store is ASOS, but my favorite physical store is Topshop.
17. What is your favorite restaurant?
I have a lot, Brewster’s in New Buffalo, Michigan, Room Service in New York City, Giordano’s in Chicago, to name a few
18. Did you like school?
No, sometimes, I don’t really remember
19. Who are some of your favorite YouTubers?
Zoella, Shay Mitchel, I don’t know.
20. What are some of your favorite TV shows?
PLL, Parks and Rec, The Office, Gilmore Girls, Once Upon a Time, are some
21. What is your favorite movie?
anything Disney basically
22. PC or Mac?
I like both, Macs are complicated but I like them
23. What phone do you have?
I have an iPhone
24. How tall are you?
25. Do you have any pets?
Not right now