Thanksgiving Tag & Outfit
SWEATER: H&M | SKIRT: H&M | NECKLACE: Forever 21 (similar) | MUG: Target
Hello and happy Thanksgiving! This year I decided to do something a bit different. I wanted to do a Thanksgiving Tag in addition to sharing my outfit and what my husband and I get up to. Let me know if you do the tag as well (or if you have in the past), so I can take a look at your responses.
1. What is your favorite Thanksgiving side dish?
Stuffing or mashed potatoes (they are equal)
2. What is your favorite Thanksgiving dessert?
Sara Lee Dutch apple pie
3. What does your ideal Thanksgiving outfit look like?
Probably a cozy sweater with a skirt, something warm and cute.
4. What is your best Thanksgiving memory?
Going to the Thanksgiving parade in Chicago
5. Least favorite Thanksgiving dish?
Canned cranberry sauce!
6. Do you have any quirky Thanksgiving traditions?
Sadly no. Just stuffing our faces, then sitting around laughing and arguing.
7. We have always celebrated at my Grandparent’s house (Dad’s mom), until I moved to California.
Now it’s just my husband and I that celebrate together.
8. What do you love most about Thanksgiving?
I really like the warm cozy feeling, with not too many obligations other than eating.
9. What do you think has changed most since the first Thanksgiving?
I would guess basically everything except eating. The foods seem similar but I am sure they are very different.
10. What are you thankful for?
My husband (and fam), my new job, where I live, and my health.
This year is our first Thanksgiving together as a married couple. We aren’t doing anything too special though. We will be staying home the whole day and cooking a traditional meal, eating, and probably watching some movies. It has been raining all day. I really wanted to go to a park of some sort and go for a walk but it’s also pretty chilly. I still wanted to dress festive. I am wearing this new sweater that I got from H&M from their early Black Friday sale. It was only like $5 and feels so autumnal to me.
Check out some of my previous posts: Last year 2015
the creation of beauty is art.
I love this tag! And what a cute outfit. That sweater is fabulous.
This is very nice. Love to read it.
Lovely how you dress like that
You are a very clever person!